Turn your existing truck into a water truck
TTi offers remote supply modules, which is the perfect solution if you have the desire to do your own ‘fit-off’ of a complete water cart module.
Design, fabrication and testing of steel componentry is all completed in house, before being hot-dip galvanised ready for final assembly.
The module is then fully assembled and tested one of our state-of-the-art facilities, ready for sign off and mounting to the truck of your choice.
Heavy-Duty Baffled Tank
Thick & tough baffled poly tank complete with a 20 Year Warranty
Easy-to-use in-cab controller
TTi's water trucks are fully operated from an in-cab controller
1600L/min Cast Iron Pump
1600L/min, Self Priming, Australian Made Cast Iron Pump
3 Rear Spray Heads
One central 3″ magnum spray head and two 1.5″ left and right magnum spray heads
Hydraulic, Diesel or Petrol Options
Choice of variable speed Hydraulic, Diesel or Petrol powered pumps
Pressurised and/or Gravity Dribble Bar
Featuring 3″ Pressurised and/or Gravity Dribble Bar's
LED Work Lights
2x LED Rear Facing Work Lights & Flashing LED Beacon
20m Spring Rewind Hose Reel
Heavy duty 20m Spring Rewind hose reel with twist type nozzle
Browse through the main features of TTi water trucks.
- UV stabilized Poly tank made from virgin polyethylene and 20 Year Warranty
- An easy-to-use in-cab controller box
- Fitted with the Liquid Locker Baffle System.
- Rear bumper incorporating a taillight board with LED tail and number plate lights
- Hot Dip Galvanised Frame & pipework, built specifically to suit the truck chassis
- Heavy-duty 20m Spring Rewind hose reel
- Choice of variable speed Hydraulic, Diesel or Petrol motors
- Hydrant Fill Lid fitted with a 6-inch air-gap which complies with Water Authority Regulations
- 1600L min Australian Made Cast Iron Pump
- 2x LED Rear Facing Work Lights & Flashing LED Beacon
- 3″ Pressurised and/or Gravity Dribble Bar
- Under Body Hose Storage for Easy Access
- 3 rear spray heads – one central 3″ magnum spray head and two 1.5″ left and right magnum spray heads
- VASS Plates -Once finished at the factory, the trucks are engineer approved and ready for final registration plates